The One With Whom I Lasted Two Weeks... Maybe Three
- I learned that the smell of Acqua di Giò will forever remind me of him.
- I learned that if a guy says that he can see the words literally coming out of my mouth and that everything in the room looks plaid, he is most definitely on drugs.
- I learned that it's never good to hear stories from someone's job on the Gateway Clipper Fleet. This is why you will not catch me on one of those boats. Ever.
- I learned that getting a boyfriend a few days after starting one's freshman year of college is an absolutely terrible idea.
- I learned that a guy probably has his priorities confused if he passes out the few times you are at his parents' home, leaving you to hang out with his [very nice] mother, who you barely know.
- I learned that first dates at underage clubs in Oakland are not solid groundwork for a relationship.